OpenUP Training Workshop on Innovative Dissemination: 20th June 2018, Graz
OpenUP is pleased to open registration for the OpenUP training workshop “Increasing Visibility and Impact through Innovative Dissemination”, hosted in collaboration with Graz University of Technology and the University of Graz, to be held in Graz on 20th June 2018.
The workshop is open to early career researchers and doctoral students of all institutions. It will train participants in how to increase the impact of publications and discover novel channels for dissemination of research. The interactive programme will include talks from invited speakers (Bianca Kramer and Jon Tennant), OpenUP experts (Michela Vignoli and Tony Ross-Hellauer), representatives of Graz University of Technology and the University of Graz, and others. The workshop will be in English.
Through expert presentations and interactive breakout sessions, you will learn more about:
- Models of research dissemination
- How to create a successful research dissemination strategy
- How to define and target audiences, channels, messages
- Reaching the media, industry, policy-makers, and wider society
- Innovative dissemination tools and platforms
- How to boost the impact of traditional outputs
- Models and benefits of Open Access, including preprints
To sign-up for the event, please go to: https://goo.gl/forms/ck18KVAkDAmoEftH2
Places are limited to a maximum number of 50 participants.
Where and when
Date: Wednesday 20 June 2018, 10:00-16:00
Location: TU Graz, Stremayrgasse 16