Here you will find recommendations for disseminating research beyond academic venues.
1. Define dissemination & communication objectives
- What do you want to achieve by targeting the specific audience?
- What is the purpose of the communication to the specific target group?
Define target audience(s)
- Who is your main target audience?
- Break down and define your target group(s).
Define key message(s)
- Make sure that the key messages and information that you provide is relevant for the targeted audience.
- Explicitly include and address the targeted audience in the key message.
4. Plan your dissemination & communication strategy
- Define dissemination channels and media format
- Structure & prepare your dissemination material
- Follow up with your stakeholders