All you need to know to support researchers and young scholars understanding and implementing open peer review methods.
1. What can you do as a library?
- Advocating and raising awarness
- Giving support for infrastructures
- Training and supporting researchers
- make your researchers and students aware of the courses on peer review. See for example the Publons free online course..
- publish information about the advantages of alternative forms of peer review on your website or in your newsletter
- give workshops, organize seminars see for examples