OpenUP training workshop “Increasing Visibility and Impact through Innovative Dissemination”
The OpenUP training workshop “Increasing Visibility and Impact through Innovative Dissemination” was open to early career researchers and doctoral students of all institutions and it set focus on how to increase the impact of publications and discover novel channels for dissemination of research. Through expert presentations and interactive breakout sessions, participants learned more about how to increase the impact of their research via novel tools and methods, including how to reach the media, industry, policymakers, and wider society.
Early career researchers and doctoral students
Tony Ross-Hellauer (@tonyr_h), Bianca Kramer (@MsPhelps), Jon Tennant (@Protohedgehog), Michela Vignoli (@iea_ioi), Peter Kraker (@PeterKraker)
- Welcome to the OpenUP Training Workshop: "Increasing visibility & impact through Innovative Dissemination", Tony Ross-Hellauer
- "Where are you now?", Bianca Kramer
- 10 simple rules for Innovative Dissemination, Tony Ross-Hellauer
- How can you reach businesses and the public? Draft guidelines by the OpenUP project, Michela Vignoli
- Using social media to build your digital profile, Jon Tennant
Recommendations for communicating research to businesses and the general public:
For more information, please follow the link to target to the workshop report.